2021 Hyundai Tucson Review Highlights
If you’re like a lot of our East Moline customers, you’re interested in the new Tucson, but want to know what the Hyundai Tucson reviews have to say. That’s smart. It turns out that reviewers love the Tucson! Nearly every Hyundai Tucson review praises its spacious interior. Other reviews give it high marks for its generous warranty, cool features, and affordable price.
What the Hyundai Tucson Reviews Have to Say
We think the Tucson would make a fine addition to any Rock Island driveway. The Hyundai Tucson reviews agree. Here are the highlights:
- US News Hyundai Tucson review – “it’s comfortable and relaxing to drive day to day, and there’s a decent amount of cargo space. The Tucson also rates above average for predicted reliability, and it’s backed by Hyundai’s 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty, so you can worry less about repairs down the road.”
- Kelly Blue Book Hyundai Tucson review – “It has an unbeatable 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty. The 2021 Tucson still represents good value for money, and owners won’t lose their shirts on it when the time comes to sell.”
- Car and Driver Hyundai Tucson review – “it has a lot to offer. Its cabin is nicely laid out and offers plenty of convenience and luxury features—especially toward the more expensive end of the lineup where the Limited and Ultimate models take up residence.”
- Edmunds Hyundai Tucson review – “earns high marks for its excellent infotainment system, comfortable ride and roomy interior. It also costs thousands of dollars less than similarly equipped rivals, ensuring you can get a competitive small SUV at a budget-friendly price.”
- The Car Connection Hyundai Tucson review – “With the Tucson, Hyundai gives drivers what they need: a long warranty, lots of features, decent fuel economy, and good space for people and cargo. The Tucson excels in safety—both the NHTSA and the IIHS give it top marks—and in standard features, which include touchscreen infotainment with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.”
Check Out the New Hyundai Tucson at Green Family Hyundai
We make it easy for you to get behind the wheel of your next vehicle. You can even apply for financing online. Our dealership is conveniently located near Milan, but you can also browse our entire inventory from the comfort of your own home! So, contact us today! If you want to learn more, check out our other reviews, including our Hyundai Santa Fe reviews.
More from Green Family Hyundai
The 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe reviews are in. They are filled with praise, just like you’d expect from Hyundai SUV reviews. In fact, we’ve yet to come across anyone who’s decided to review the Hyundai Santa Fe who had anything bad to say about it. Our East Moline customers like to read the reviews before they…
If you’re like a lot of our East Moline customers, you’re interested in the new Tucson, but want to know what the Hyundai Tucson reviews have to say. That’s smart. It turns out that reviewers love the Tucson! Nearly every Hyundai Tucson review praises its spacious interior. Other reviews give it high marks for its generous…
The 2020 Hyundai Elantra sedan checks all the boxes for East Moline and Rock Island drivers looking to upgrade their commute: excellent fuel economy and reliability ratings, lots of standard tech features, and a smooth ride. From the affordable Hyundai Elantra SE to the feature-packed Hyundai Elantra Sport, six trim levels give you plenty of ways to…